(PhysOrg.com) -- A team of researchers from North Carolina State University and the U.K. has found that the low rate of energy conversion in all-polymer solar-cell technology is caused by the structure of the solar cells themselves. They hope that their findings will lead to the creation of more efficient solar cells.
- Structure of plastic solar cells impedes their efficiencyThu, 7 Oct 2010, 12:04:17 EDT
- Nano-sandwich technique slims down solar cells, improves efficiencyMon, 25 Jun 2012, 16:05:22 EDT
- New ORNL solar cell technology cranks up efficiencyFri, 29 Apr 2011, 11:35:42 EDT
- Debunking solar energy efficiency measurementsMon, 10 Jan 2011, 14:07:27 EST
- Iowa State, Ames Lab researchers fabricate more efficient polymer solar cellsThu, 2 Dec 2010, 17:36:17 EST