Scientists long have recognized that many perceptual skills important for language comprehension and reading can be enhanced through practice. Now research from Northwestern University suggests a new way of training that could reduce by at least half the effort previously thought necessary to make learning gains.
- Less pain for learning gainWed, 22 Sep 2010, 17:32:34 EDT
- It's all in your head. No, really: How mental imagery training aids perceptual learningThu, 3 Dec 2009, 13:39:32 EST
- Using challenging concepts to learn promotes understanding of new materialMon, 1 Dec 2008, 11:43:36 EST
- Exposure to 2 languages carries far-reaching benefitsTue, 19 May 2009, 16:23:05 EDT
- Bilinguals find it easier to learn a third languageTue, 1 Feb 2011, 11:35:53 EST