Researchers at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid are coordinating an international project to develop a new concept of mechanical transmission without contact between parts, based on magnetic forces, which prevents friction and wear as well as making lubrication of the parts unnecessary.
- Models present new view of nanoscale frictionWed, 25 Feb 2009, 13:42:14 EST
- Kids with contact lenses like their looks better than kids with glassesMon, 2 Mar 2009, 4:09:28 EST
- An APT(amer) approach to preventing HIV transmissionMon, 16 May 2011, 14:34:25 EDT
- A research study analyzes marine spill prevention policies in SpainMon, 14 Mar 2011, 10:32:05 EDT
- Identification of animal disease-transmission agents based on social networks toolsTue, 11 Jun 2013, 14:33:25 EDT