Tuesday, September 7, 2010 - 11:35 in Health & Medicine
Obesity and infertility frequently go hand in hand. Now, researchers reporting on studies of mice in the September issue of Cell Metabolism might have figured out why that is, and the results come as something of a surprise.
- A missing link from obesity to infertility foundTue, 7 Sep 2010, 12:36:46 EDT
- Doctors miss major cause of infertility and obesityTue, 2 Feb 2010, 22:36:00 EST
- Study sheds new light on link between obesity and infertilityTue, 3 Mar 2009, 8:38:04 EST
- Study suggests new strategy to prevent infertility, birth defectsThu, 7 Jul 2011, 12:37:07 EDT
- Johns Hopkins researchers unravel clues to infertility among obese womenTue, 7 Sep 2010, 12:36:39 EDT