Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 08:49 in Mathematics & Economics
Although many states have banned using handheld cell phones at the wheel, a ban is difficult to enforce, and doesn't cover the growing number of gadgets now available.
- Distracted drivers benefit from in-car driving coachWed, 11 Aug 2010, 9:50:43 EDT
- CQ Researcher examines distracted drivingSun, 20 May 2012, 23:21:40 EDT
- Drivers distracted more by cell phones than by passengersMon, 1 Dec 2008, 0:30:21 EST
- Hands-free cell phone conversations add 5 m to drivers' braking distancesWed, 3 Dec 2008, 10:35:11 EST
- Driving while distracted is a primary-care issueWed, 9 Jun 2010, 19:07:12 EDT