Wednesday, August 4, 2010 - 17:14 in Mathematics & Economics
LinkedIn, the social networking service for business professionals, said Wednesday it is buying a startup specializing in digging valuable information from mountains of digital data.
- New malware could steal users social media behavior and info -- Ben-Gurion U. researchersThu, 14 Oct 2010, 10:04:08 EDT
- Avoiding social potholes on your career pathThu, 14 May 2009, 14:37:09 EDT
- Social networking for terroristsMon, 4 May 2009, 12:11:54 EDT
- Students' online and offline social networks can predict course grades -- Ben-Gurion U. researchersThu, 27 Dec 2012, 15:32:13 EST
- Immersive data collection, peer networks among key elements of effective watershed councilsMon, 24 Jan 2011, 15:21:33 EST