Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 11:14 in Paleontology & Archaeology
(PhysOrg.com) -- A University of Manchester scientist is offering the public the chance to name a new species of spider, which has been fossilised in amber for millions of years.
- Imaging technology reveals intricate details of 49-million-year-old spiderWed, 18 May 2011, 11:34:54 EDT
- New spider species discovered by University of Haifa scientistsMon, 11 Jan 2010, 11:15:23 EST
- Herbivory discovered in a spiderMon, 12 Oct 2009, 12:22:07 EDT
- New species of spiders discovered by UBC scientist in Papua New GuineaWed, 25 Mar 2009, 9:29:05 EDT
- First 'mainly vegetarian' spider describedMon, 12 Oct 2009, 12:22:10 EDT