Monday, July 12, 2010 - 18:28 in Health & Medicine
A genetic variant implicated in several cancers by genome-wide association studies (GWAS) has been found to drive increased expression of a known oncogene in the prostate.
- Enhancer of prostate cancer risk located in gene desertMon, 12 Jul 2010, 19:28:33 EDT
- Prostate cancer risk variant found to be in a functional DNA sequence linked with diseaseMon, 12 Jul 2010, 19:28:31 EDT
- Mapping of prostate cancer genes opens the door to new treatmentsMon, 19 May 2008, 19:35:20 EDT
- Being a smoker at time of prostate cancer diagnosis linked with increased risk of deathTue, 21 Jun 2011, 22:35:24 EDT
- Scientists find second site for prostate cancer geneTue, 2 Sep 2008, 13:57:16 EDT