Wednesday, July 7, 2010 - 15:42 in Biology & Nature
Anyone who has seen teosinte, the wild grass from which maize (corn) evolved, might be forgiven for assuming many genetic changes underlie the transformation of one plant to the other.
- The amazing maze of maize evolutionFri, 2 Oct 2009, 15:37:02 EDT
- What plant genes tell us about crop domesticationWed, 7 Jul 2010, 16:43:12 EDT
- Wild grass became maize crop more than 8,700 years agoMon, 23 Mar 2009, 17:38:44 EDT
- PLoS Genetics 2009 maize genome collectionThu, 19 Nov 2009, 14:40:59 EST
- Plant biologists dissect genetic mechanism enabling plants to overcome environmental challengeWed, 3 Aug 2011, 10:34:55 EDT