Tuesday, July 6, 2010 - 10:49 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have just returned from a voyage with samples of rare animals and more than 10 possible new species in a trip which they say has revolutionised their thinking about deep-sea life in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Marine scientists return with rare creatures from the deepTue, 6 Jul 2010, 11:23:50 EDT
- Caltech scientists lead deep-sea discovery voyageWed, 4 Feb 2009, 14:50:51 EST
- New study examines how ocean energy impacts life in the deep sea Wed, 5 Sep 2012, 17:37:09 EDT
- Prodigal plankton species makes first known migration from Pacific to Atlantic via PoleSun, 26 Jun 2011, 22:33:45 EDT
- Deep sea animals stowaway on submarines and reach new territoryThu, 24 May 2012, 11:34:03 EDT