Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 15:20 in Earth & Climate
NASA infrared satellite imagery captured two tropical depressions in the Eastern Pacific Ocean today, as one struggles to survive and the other powered up into Tropical Storm Blas.
- Tropical Depression 2-E struggling, while Tropical Storm Blas is bornThu, 17 Jun 2010, 16:13:58 EDT
- A double-satellite NASA-style view of the first tropical storm in eastern Pacific: AdrianWed, 8 Jun 2011, 17:02:46 EDT
- NASA infrared imagery sees tropical depression 14 becomes 12th tropical storm: LisaTue, 21 Sep 2010, 15:36:28 EDT
- Tropical Depression 4 now a small tropical storm named ColinTue, 3 Aug 2010, 14:30:10 EDT
- NASA sees Tropical Storm Julia born with strong thunderstorms and heavy rainfallMon, 13 Sep 2010, 17:14:45 EDT