Monday, June 7, 2010 - 12:03 in Earth & Climate
Tropical Cyclone Phet made landfall in Oman on June 3 and is now back in the Arabian Sea and headed toward a second landfall in Pakistan this weekend. NASA's Aqua and Terra satellites have captured infrared and visible views of the storm.
- Cyclone Phet weakens after Oman landfall, headed to PakistanMon, 7 Jun 2010, 9:59:18 EDT
- NASA satellites see monster Cyclone Phet slamming northeastern Oman todayFri, 4 Jun 2010, 13:34:05 EDT
- NASA'S TRMM Satellite provides rainfall estimate for Cyclone PhetTue, 8 Jun 2010, 17:52:10 EDT
- NASA satellites see Cyclone Bingiza move across northern MadagascarMon, 14 Feb 2011, 17:01:34 EST
- Tropical Cyclone Phet intensifies, coastal Oman bracing for strong winds, heavy rainsWed, 2 Jun 2010, 13:16:19 EDT