Monday, April 19, 2010 - 12:07 in Physics & Chemistry
Imagine the marriage of hard metals or semiconductors to soft organic or biological products. Picture the strange, wonderful offspring -- hybrid materials never conceived by Mother Nature.
- Bionanotechnology has new face, world-class future at Florida StateMon, 19 Apr 2010, 13:08:48 EDT
- New composite material may restore damaged soft tissueMon, 1 Aug 2011, 15:02:24 EDT
- Milestone: A methane-metal marriageThu, 23 Dec 2010, 9:24:08 EST
- Creating unconventional metalsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 13:29:31 EDT
- Elevated levels of cobalt and chromium found in offspring of moms with metal-on-metal hip implantsTue, 9 Mar 2010, 15:37:01 EST