A new heart-healthy, essential omega-3 fatty acid is about to improve an American pantry staple: soybean oil. The new scientific advance will move biotechnology onto the average consumer's daily radar. U.S. soybean farmers are also using biotechnology to deliver positive environmental impacts and increase production to feed a growing world population.
- Oil from biotech soybeans increases key omega-3 fatty acid in humansMon, 16 Nov 2009, 22:56:28 EST
- Omega-6 fatty acids: Make them a part of heart-healthy eatingMon, 26 Jan 2009, 18:08:00 EST
- Omega-6 PUFAs and risk of cardiovascular diseaseFri, 30 Jan 2009, 9:43:06 EST
- How fish is cooked affects heart-health benefits of omega-3 fatty acidsTue, 17 Nov 2009, 15:25:07 EST
- Food scientists fortify goat cheese with fish oil to deliver healthy omega-3 fatty acidsFri, 17 Feb 2012, 16:37:03 EST