Friday, March 12, 2010 - 06:56 in Biology & Nature
In what could be the ultimate marine smack-down, great white sharks off the California coast may be migrating 1,600 miles west to do battle with creatures that rival their star power: giant squids.
- Tags reveal white sharks have neighborhoods in the north Pacific, say Stanford researchersTue, 3 Nov 2009, 19:09:32 EST
- Teenage great white sharks are awkward bitersThu, 2 Dec 2010, 1:32:30 EST
- UF study: Preserved shark fossil adds evidence to great white's originsThu, 12 Mar 2009, 17:43:57 EDT
- Great white sharksWed, 10 Apr 2013, 16:07:22 EDT
- From Jack the Ripper to great white sharksSun, 21 Jun 2009, 19:36:02 EDT