Monday, March 1, 2010 - 15:56 in Biology & Nature
Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have discovered a new method for predicting - with up to 99 percent accuracy - the fate of stem cells.
- Predicting the fate of stem cellsMon, 1 Mar 2010, 15:35:19 EST
- Singapore scientists discover how to control fate of stem cellsSat, 25 Jun 2011, 15:33:51 EDT
- UWM researcher predicts stem cell fate with softwareTue, 16 Feb 2010, 16:45:58 EST
- Determining a stem cell's fate Thu, 12 Apr 2012, 14:34:55 EDT
- Predicting the fate of personalized cells next step toward new therapiesThu, 19 May 2011, 16:37:29 EDT