Friday, February 5, 2010 - 11:35 in Biology & Nature
Agricultural Research Service (ARS) scientists and Montana Microbial Products (MMP) of Butte, Mont., have developed a barley protein concentrate that could be fed to trout and other commercially produced fish.
- Barley protein concentrate could replace fishmeal in aquaculture feedsFri, 5 Feb 2010, 10:26:15 EST
- Alternative fish feeds use less fishmeal and fish oilsWed, 13 Oct 2010, 15:33:18 EDT
- Research offers means to detoxify mycotoxin-contaminated grain intended for ethanol, animal feedMon, 12 Sep 2011, 17:35:41 EDT
- Development of more muscular trout could boost commercial aquacultureWed, 10 Mar 2010, 11:22:57 EST
- Better control of reproduction in trout and salmon may be in aquaculture's futureWed, 21 Jul 2010, 10:31:14 EDT