In a study to be presented today at the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine's (SMFM) annual meeting, The Pregnancy Meeting, in Chicago, researchers will unveil findings that show that waiting for birth is as effective as inducing labor in cases of intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR).
- Waiting for birth or inducing found equally effective for women with IUGRThu, 4 Feb 2010, 5:31:32 EST
- Acupuncture found effective against depression during pregnancyThu, 4 Feb 2010, 5:31:27 EST
- When first-time mothers are induced, breaking the amniotic membrane shortens delivery timeThu, 10 Feb 2011, 2:31:33 EST
- Link between birth defect gastroschisis and the agricultural chemical atrazine foundFri, 5 Feb 2010, 6:45:46 EST
- Study finds preterm birth clinic attendence leads to major reduction in infant disabilityFri, 11 Feb 2011, 1:32:39 EST