Friday, January 8, 2010 - 16:14 in Astronomy & Space
US astronomers have detected the second smallest exoplanet ever discovered with a mass just four times heavier than the Earth, adding to a growing number of low-mass planets dubbed "super-Earths."
- Astronomers find world with thick, inhospitable atmosphere and an icy heartWed, 16 Dec 2009, 13:39:02 EST
- Transit search finds Super-NeptuneWed, 21 Jan 2009, 11:07:59 EST
- Study says solar systems like ours may be commonThu, 28 Oct 2010, 14:36:54 EDT
- Caltech astronomer spots second smallest exoplanetWed, 13 Jan 2010, 12:17:12 EST
- Astronomers find super-Earth using amateur, off-the-shelf technologyWed, 16 Dec 2009, 13:39:16 EST