(PhysOrg.com) -- Online social networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace and Twitter are now firmly implanted in the cultural mainstream. Yet in spite of their popularity - Facebook currently has 300 million users - relatively little is known about what drives users towards particular sites and what prompts them to contribute content.
- The joy is in the social huntFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:52:31 EDT
- Crafting your image for your 1,000 friends on Facebook or MySpaceTue, 18 Nov 2008, 17:56:25 EST
- Teenagers, parents and teachers unaware of social networking risksMon, 21 Mar 2011, 11:06:34 EDT
- Study finds link between Facebook use, lower grades in collegeMon, 13 Apr 2009, 15:43:04 EDT
- Social learningMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:10 EDT