A University of Nevada, Reno professor who thinks the present weight management charts and screening tools for children are too difficult to understand and use has devised new, simpler charts that pediatricians and parents can use to help combat the increasing rates of obese and overweight children in the United States.
- Nevada professor devises new childhood obesity screening toolsThu, 3 Dec 2009, 15:38:45 EST
- Simple tools help parents understand a child's risk of obesity, make positive changesMon, 12 Jul 2010, 6:35:53 EDT
- Nevada professor discovers new way to calculate body's 'Maximum Weight Limit'Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 16:07:58 EDT
- Parents foster significant misperceptions of children's weightMon, 6 Oct 2008, 9:49:35 EDT
- New research identifies GP and parental reluctance to address childhood obesityThu, 28 Jul 2011, 3:31:43 EDT