Monday, November 30, 2009 - 14:14 in Earth & Climate
A new scientific organisation is needed to monitor the commitments that will be made by developing countries at Copenhagen to cut their deforestation rates, according to research at the University of Leeds.
- World forest observatory needed to monitor vital role of forests in climate dealMon, 30 Nov 2009, 14:16:54 EST
- Forest deal at Copenhagen must avoid creating 'carbon refugees'Thu, 3 Dec 2009, 9:32:16 EST
- Breakthrough in monitoring tropical deforestation announced in CopenhagenThu, 10 Dec 2009, 10:28:59 EST
- Developing countries often outsource deforestation, study findsTue, 23 Nov 2010, 12:05:45 EST
- Landsat sets the standard for maps of world's forestsMon, 18 Jun 2012, 22:01:13 EDT