Although women have made strides in the business world, they still occupy less than two percent of CEO leadership positions in the Fortune 500. Not surprisingly therefore leaders still tend to be thought of as men and most industries are considered to be male-typed at management levels.
- The evolving manager stereotype: Gender a factor in measuring a team's performanceMon, 16 Nov 2009, 12:24:21 EST
- Wanted: More female managersTue, 22 Mar 2011, 14:32:10 EDT
- Psyched out by stereotypes: IU research suggests thinking about the positiveMon, 4 May 2009, 0:29:31 EDT
- Taking care of business shouldn't be just for menThu, 22 May 2008, 12:49:43 EDT
- Female teachers ask for work/family reconciliation to be able to access management postsTue, 9 Mar 2010, 10:51:13 EST