Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 13:49 in Psychology & Sociology
Queen's University researcher Steven Lehrer has won a prestigious international award in recognition of his contributions to health economics.
- Teens' mental health affects how long they stay in school, new study showsThu, 12 Nov 2009, 13:50:53 EST
- Mental health woes grow while spending declinesThu, 15 Jul 2010, 18:16:13 EDT
- School-based mental health screening for teens results in connection to careThu, 25 Aug 2011, 22:32:41 EDT
- Visionary concept earns La Jolla Institute scientist prestigious NIH Pioneer AwardThu, 24 Sep 2009, 6:28:35 EDT
- Elementary school intervention increases mental, sexual health, economic statusMon, 1 Dec 2008, 16:50:15 EST