Monday, November 9, 2009 - 19:49 in Health & Medicine
Cumulative exposure to five common infection-causing pathogens may be associated with an increased risk of stroke, according to a report posted online today that will appear in the January 2010 print issue of Archives of Neurology.
- Exposure to several common infections over time may be associated with risk of strokeMon, 9 Nov 2009, 19:50:26 EST
- Study examines anti-clotting therapy following cardioembolic strokeTue, 15 Jul 2008, 20:22:22 EDT
- Sun-sensitizing medications, sun exposure associated with common type of cataractMon, 14 Jun 2010, 16:34:53 EDT
- Carotid stents associated with greater risk of stroke or death than carotid endarterectomy surgeryMon, 11 Oct 2010, 17:33:27 EDT
- Type 2 diabetes linked to higher risk of stroke and CV problems; metabolic syndrome isn'tMon, 13 Jun 2011, 22:35:50 EDT