The November issue of European Urology, the official journal of the European Association of Urology, features an article focussing on prostate specific antigen (PSA) velocity and early cancer detection. It has been suggested that changes in PSA over time aid prostate cancer detection.
- Does prostate-specific antigen velocity help in early detection prostate cancer?Thu, 5 Nov 2009, 11:53:46 EST
- Prostate cancer survival rates improved since introduction of PSA testingThu, 23 Aug 2012, 10:09:48 EDT
- Prostate cancer gene test provides new early detectionThu, 16 Oct 2008, 12:14:42 EDT
- Urine-sniffing dogs: Early detection of prostate cancerMon, 7 Feb 2011, 11:04:54 EST
- Prostate screening studies reviewd in European Urology July issueMon, 29 Jun 2009, 11:49:46 EDT