Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 13:21 in Health & Medicine
The inflammatory response following a spinal cord injury appears to be set up to cause extra tissue damage instead of promoting healing, new research suggests.
- Damaging inflammatory response could hinder spinal cord repairWed, 21 Oct 2009, 13:30:19 EDT
- Immune response to spinal cord injury may worsen damageMon, 21 Sep 2009, 17:25:27 EDT
- Stem cells repair damaged spinal cord tissueFri, 8 Oct 2010, 10:33:05 EDT
- MIT identifies cells for spinal-cord repairTue, 22 Jul 2008, 1:14:48 EDT
- Scientists discover cause of destructive inflammationsWed, 3 Mar 2010, 10:18:54 EST