Monday, October 19, 2009 - 14:49 in Biology & Nature
Although advances in medical care have improved standards of living over time, humans aren't entirely sheltered from the forces of natural selection, a new study shows.
- Are humans still evolving? Absolutely, says a new analysis of a long-term survey of human healthMon, 19 Oct 2009, 15:50:06 EDT
- Study sheds light on evolution of human complexityTue, 3 Nov 2009, 13:51:27 EST
- Tracing microbes between individuals towards personalized oral health careSun, 12 Dec 2010, 17:30:54 EST
- Darwinian selection continues to influence human evolution Tue, 1 May 2012, 0:31:45 EDT
- Survey highlights support for nanotech in health fields but disapproval elsewhereThu, 13 Nov 2008, 10:51:16 EST