Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 16:56 in Astronomy & Space
How do you fly on a world with no atmosphere? Wings won't work and neither do propellers. And don't even try that parachute!
- See the force: Mechanical stress leads to self-sensing in solid polymersWed, 6 May 2009, 13:36:38 EDT
- Spider silk reveals a paradox of super-strengthWed, 17 Mar 2010, 13:15:44 EDT
- Hybrid silkworms spin stronger spider silkFri, 6 Jan 2012, 15:36:18 EST
- New aluminum-water rocket propellant promising for future space missionsWed, 7 Oct 2009, 15:52:08 EDT
- New analysis explains formation of bulge on far side of moonThu, 11 Nov 2010, 14:33:50 EST