Youth may not bring wisdom but, according to a new study from Canada, it does bring generosity as young adults are found to be the most likely to donate blood. The research, published in BioMed Central's open access International Journal of Health Geographics, looked at what factors had an impact on donating blood.
- Blood ties -- younger generation more willing to donate bloodTue, 13 Oct 2009, 17:45:01 EDT
- Case Western Reserve University research examines how blood drives motivate blood donationTue, 2 Mar 2010, 11:40:30 EST
- Banning all gay men from donating blood is unscientific and wrong, say AIDS research pioneersTue, 25 May 2010, 12:44:59 EDT
- No uptake of grant relating to ban on blood donations by gay and bisexual menMon, 2 May 2011, 13:21:38 EDT
- Change policy that bans blood donations from men who have sex with menTue, 25 May 2010, 12:45:03 EDT