Thursday, September 17, 2009 - 10:21 in Health & Medicine
Like vampires, cancer tumors require an ample supply of blood to stay alive. Without fresh blood for sustenance, cancer cells shrivel up like raisins and die.
- Killing cancer like a vampire slayerThu, 17 Sep 2009, 11:27:38 EDT
- New strategy to attack tumor-feeding blood vesselsMon, 6 Jun 2011, 10:05:48 EDT
- Gene therapy technique thwarts cancer by cutting off tumor blood supplyThu, 11 Jun 2009, 17:37:18 EDT
- Drug from Mediterranean weed kills tumor cells in miceMon, 9 Jul 2012, 19:31:40 EDT
- A new cancer vaccine starves tumors of bloodMon, 24 May 2010, 12:39:24 EDT