Friday, September 11, 2009 - 15:21 in Mathematics & Economics
Cyber criminals are taking advantage of swine flu fears with e-mails promising news on the illness which then infect computers with a virus, a Spanish computer security firm warned Friday.
- UAB computer forensics links internet postcards to virusFri, 24 Jul 2009, 18:49:56 EDT
- Bogus e-mails from FDIC link computer users to viruses, says UAB computer forensics expertTue, 27 Oct 2009, 16:16:57 EDT
- K-State researcher finds 1918 flu resulted in current lineage of H1N1 swine influenza virusesThu, 30 Apr 2009, 11:37:05 EDT
- Controlling the language of securityFri, 18 Sep 2009, 10:13:32 EDT
- Swine flu: What does it do to pigs?Mon, 11 May 2009, 10:08:19 EDT