Thursday, August 13, 2009 - 09:56 in Health & Medicine
Heart attack survivors who eat chocolate two or more times per week cut their risk of dying from heart disease about threefold compared to those who never touch the stuff, scientists have reported.
- Study shows chocolate reduces blood pressure and risk of heart diseaseTue, 30 Mar 2010, 9:08:37 EDT
- Dark chocolate could prevent heart problems in high-risk peopleThu, 31 May 2012, 23:20:55 EDT
- Heart attack survivors living close to highways face higher 10-year death riskMon, 7 May 2012, 18:34:42 EDT
- Mini-stroke doubles risk of heart attackThu, 24 Mar 2011, 16:33:34 EDT
- Dark chocolate: Half a bar per week to keep at bay the risk of heart attackTue, 23 Sep 2008, 12:29:50 EDT