A phase I clinical trial enrolled its first patient only two days after U.S. Food and Drug Administration clearance of the experimental drug for a first-in-human cancer trial, a milestone that normally takes three to six months. Investigators from The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center and pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca have reported their work in the Journal of Clinical Oncology published online on August 3rd.
- Project Zero Delay accelerates drug's path to clinical trialMon, 3 Aug 2009, 16:24:58 EDT
- Results from TH-302 clinical trials presented at international lung cancer meetingThu, 6 Aug 2009, 17:30:56 EDT
- Company stock prices before public announcements of oncology trial results Mon, 26 Sep 2011, 18:33:53 EDT
- New lung cancer drug shows dramatic results for shrinking tumorsTue, 22 Jun 2010, 14:33:50 EDT
- In the lab and clinic, VCU Massey develops a new therapy for blood cancersThu, 2 Jun 2011, 17:36:33 EDT