Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 13:21 in Astronomy & Space
Comets contained vast oceans of liquid water in their interiors during the first million years of their formation, a new study claims.
- Evidence of liquid water in comets reveals possible origin of lifeThu, 30 Jul 2009, 14:31:06 EDT
- Frozen comet had a watery past, University of Arizona scientists findTue, 5 Apr 2011, 18:33:22 EDT
- UT researcher discovers water on moon originated from cometsTue, 11 Jan 2011, 10:25:39 EST
- Do missing Jupiters mean massive comet belts?Tue, 27 Nov 2012, 12:06:00 EST
- The secret life of water at very low temperaturesWed, 16 Jun 2010, 9:32:53 EDT