Though discoveries about Alzheimer's disease risk factors are often in the news, adults do not know about the relationship between Alzheimer's disease risk and heart health, nor that physical activity can be protective against dementia, according to new research reported today at the Alzheimer's Association 2009 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease (ICAD 2009) in Vienna.
- PTSD associated with higher Alzheimer's/dementia risk; moderate alcohol consumption may lower itMon, 13 Jul 2009, 2:57:10 EDT
- Doctors talk frankly about what encourages and impedes early diagnosis of Alzheimer'sSun, 12 Jul 2009, 6:42:33 EDT
- Researchers identify genetic marker of aggressive Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:43:42 EDT
- Mediterranean diet, physical activity linked with lower risk of Alzheimer diseaseTue, 11 Aug 2009, 16:40:24 EDT
- Results from trials of DHA in Alzheimer's disease and age-related cognitive declineSun, 12 Jul 2009, 2:35:51 EDT