Physiological changes associated with the metabolic syndrome may play a role in the risk of postmenopausal breast cancer, according to study results published in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- Metabolic factors may play a role in risk for breast cancerTue, 30 Jun 2009, 14:37:09 EDT
- Hormone therapy associated with reduced colorectal cancer riskThu, 8 Jan 2009, 0:22:33 EST
- Women often opt to surgically remove their breasts, ovaries to reduce cancer riskThu, 6 Aug 2009, 0:46:00 EDT
- Women's height linked to cancer riskThu, 25 Jul 2013, 16:08:58 EDT
- Obesity may increase risk of triple-negative breast cancerTue, 1 Mar 2011, 13:36:53 EST