Monday, June 29, 2009 - 16:14 in Mathematics & Economics
Variations in how people perceive colors and how those same colors appear on TV, computers and other media have confounded broadcasters, Web designers and printers trying to reproduce lifelike hues.
- Can bees color maps better than ants?Thu, 10 Mar 2011, 10:35:33 EST
- Sleep colors your view of the world: Study suggests sleep may restore color perceptionWed, 9 Jun 2010, 1:37:08 EDT
- Poly wants a pigmentFri, 13 Feb 2009, 13:43:44 EST
- Metal nanoparticles shine with customizable colorThu, 23 Feb 2012, 23:32:13 EST
- Color test predicts response to hypnotherapyMon, 6 Dec 2010, 19:32:02 EST