Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 15:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Scientists have identified a new species of bat weighing just five grammes in the Comoros island archipelago off eastern Africa, the Natural History Museum in Geneva said on Wednesday.
- Bee species outnumber mammals and birds combinedWed, 11 Jun 2008, 13:22:09 EDT
- New owl species discovered in Indonesia is unique to one islandWed, 13 Feb 2013, 20:35:20 EST
- Dwarf crocodiles split into three speciesFri, 12 Dec 2008, 13:29:32 EST
- Shark tooth weapons reveal missing shark species in Central Pacific islandsWed, 3 Apr 2013, 22:05:47 EDT
- Isopora or isn't it?Mon, 8 Dec 2008, 12:23:56 EST