Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 13:49 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- After six months of grooming, LinkedIn Corp. founder Reid Hoffman has decided former Yahoo Inc. executive Jeff Weiner is ready to take over his job running the Internet's largest site devoted to professional networking.
- Magic box for mission impossibleWed, 25 Nov 2009, 11:31:40 EST
- Cells are like robust computational systems, Carnegie Mellon-led team reportsTue, 16 Jun 2009, 10:54:10 EDT
- Developing a neighborhood watch for the InternetMon, 24 Nov 2008, 14:07:52 EST
- In the age of Facebook, University of Kansas researcher plumbs shifting online relationshipsMon, 30 Mar 2009, 0:44:07 EDT
- Facebook (and systems biologists) take note: Network analysis reveals true connectionsMon, 7 Dec 2009, 15:26:02 EST