Monday, June 22, 2009 - 10:49 in Earth & Climate
An artificial underground cave, the largest in Israel, has been exposed in the Jordan Valley in the course of a survey carried out by the University of Haifa's Department of Archaeology.
- Underground cave dating from the year 1 A.D. exposed in Jordan ValleyMon, 22 Jun 2009, 10:36:28 EDT
- Archaeological discovery in Jordan valley: Enormous 'foot-shaped' enclosuresMon, 6 Apr 2009, 9:50:41 EDT
- Uncovering the Kingdom of IsraelTue, 5 Jul 2011, 12:36:24 EDT
- Why Israeli rodents are more cautious than Jordanian onesThu, 19 Nov 2009, 9:58:06 EST
- Researchers go underground to reveal 850 new speciesMon, 28 Sep 2009, 0:57:08 EDT