Making rules can be just as difficult as complying with them. Dutch researcher Marieke Thijssen investigated how well the Personal Data Protection Act (Dutch acronym Wbp) is harmonised with other rules that firms must comply with. Her findings: sometimes it is very difficult for firms to adhere to the rules of the Wbp.
- Bosses with 'green' values more likely to over-comply with environmental rulesWed, 19 Aug 2009, 14:59:48 EDT
- Local elite rule over small villages in IndonesiaThu, 3 Jul 2008, 13:49:46 EDT
- Don't stop anonymizing data Thu, 16 Jun 2011, 11:03:23 EDT
- Consumers dictate their own 'rules of engagement' with retailers onlineMon, 21 Sep 2009, 16:57:53 EDT
- Rules governing RNA's anatomy revealedThu, 7 Jan 2010, 14:31:36 EST