A small study has shown that people tend to believe that bottled water is somehow healthier than water from the tap. However, the research, published in the open access journal BMC Public Health, also shows that people are unsure exactly what these benefits might be and that they are rarely the main reason for choosing bottled.
- People think bottled water is healthy ... sort ofFri, 19 Jun 2009, 3:11:10 EDT
- Social class makes no difference to water contamination riskWed, 16 Mar 2011, 5:05:48 EDT
- Hormone-mimics in plastic water bottles -- just the tip of the iceberg?Thu, 26 Mar 2009, 10:50:25 EDT
- BPA, chemical used to make plastics, found to leach from polycarbonate drinking bottles into humansThu, 21 May 2009, 14:22:53 EDT
- Study finds high level of bacteria in bottled water in CanadaTue, 25 May 2010, 14:14:11 EDT