Thursday, June 4, 2009 - 04:56 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- NetApp Inc. has claimed victory over EMC Corp. in a bidding battle for Data Domain Inc., a company whose products help cut unnecessary data storage.
- Making computer data storage cheaper and easierTue, 9 Oct 2012, 11:08:06 EDT
- Origin of ultra-fast manipulation of domain walls discoveredSat, 6 Oct 2012, 21:03:46 EDT
- Molecules on a string, and why size isn't the only thing that matters for data storageMon, 14 Sep 2009, 12:36:28 EDT
- Extremely fast MRAM data storage within reachTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:42:57 EST
- Extremely fast MRAM data storage within reachTue, 8 Mar 2011, 10:26:50 EST