Wednesday, June 3, 2009 - 15:07 in Psychology & Sociology
(PhysOrg.com) -- Young Australians need to be better informed about the use of emergency contraception to reduce terminations and unwanted pregnancies.
- Intrauterine devices reduce repeat abortionsWed, 9 Jun 2010, 10:28:58 EDT
- Over the counter contraceptive pill will not reduce unplanned pregnancies, says expertWed, 24 Dec 2008, 3:49:46 EST
- Emergency contraception: Advance provision does not reduce pregnancy ratesTue, 16 Mar 2010, 19:57:54 EDT
- A profile of teenage pregnancy in SpainTue, 25 May 2010, 8:34:17 EDT
- Oral contraceptives impair muscle gains in young womenFri, 17 Apr 2009, 10:25:18 EDT