Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 12:35 in Physics & Chemistry
A team of physicists and engineers have demonstrated all-fibre quantum logic, where single photons are generated and used to perform the contolled-NOT quantum logic gate in optical fibres with high fidelity.
- Scientists demonstrate all-fiber quantum logicThu, 28 May 2009, 13:37:19 EDT
- Quantum walkWed, 10 Mar 2010, 12:03:33 EST
- Quantum computer components 'coalesce' to 'converse'Wed, 26 Oct 2011, 19:34:12 EDT
- This little light of mine: Changing the color of single photons emitted by quantum dotsThu, 14 Oct 2010, 14:06:57 EDT
- Manipulating light on a chip for quantum technologiesMon, 8 Jun 2009, 9:56:46 EDT