Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 11:07 in Psychology & Sociology
A study by Indiana University neuroscientist Heather Rupp found that a woman's partner status influenced her interest in the opposite sex.
- Partner status influences women's interest in menThu, 28 May 2009, 12:10:58 EDT
- Single women gaze longerWed, 3 Jun 2009, 10:36:19 EDT
- Partner issues significantly influence women's sexual activity in later years, UCSF study showsThu, 25 Jun 2009, 14:38:21 EDT
- Strangers influence our dating preferencesMon, 7 Jun 2010, 13:17:51 EDT
- Myth about 'dirty old men' supported by scienceThu, 4 Dec 2008, 10:33:05 EST