Friday, March 13, 2009 - 12:28 in Earth & Climate
(PhysOrg.com) -- The New Madrid fault system does not behave as earthquake hazard models assume and may be in the process of shutting down, a new study shows.
- New Madrid fault system may be shutting downFri, 13 Mar 2009, 13:30:59 EDT
- MU researcher says the next large central US earthquake may not be in New MadridTue, 8 Feb 2011, 12:05:23 EST
- Caltech researchers gain greater insight into earthquake cyclesFri, 11 May 2012, 13:36:11 EDT
- Earthquake hazards map study finds deadly flaws, MU researcher suggests improvementsFri, 31 Aug 2012, 15:34:15 EDT
- New theory of why midcontinent faults produce earthquakesFri, 30 Jul 2010, 12:29:59 EDT