Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 14:03 in Earth & Climate
(AP) -- The skies are dimming, for most of the world. Increases in airborne pollution have dimmed the skies by blocking sunlight over the past 30 years, researchers report in Friday's edition of the journal Science.
- Airborne particles smuggle pollutants to far reaches of globeThu, 15 Nov 2012, 14:38:56 EST
- Blue sky research reveals trends in air pollution, clears way for new climate change studiesThu, 12 Mar 2009, 14:45:05 EDT
- National study examines health risks of coarse particle pollutionTue, 13 May 2008, 18:07:34 EDT
- New map offers a global view of health-sapping air pollutionThu, 23 Sep 2010, 10:45:15 EDT
- International experts weigh-in on harmful algal bloomsTue, 6 Jan 2009, 16:56:31 EST