(PhysOrg.com) -- Scientists have observed the smallest reported nanotube that has a square cross-section. The structure formed spontaneously and unexpectedly when silver nanowires were stretched and is a reminder that scientists still have much more to learn about the nanoscale world.
- Scientists discover world's smallest superconductorMon, 29 Mar 2010, 12:24:59 EDT
- Weizmann Institute scientists create new nanotube structuresTue, 27 May 2008, 10:22:22 EDT
- UCLA physicists create world's smallest incandescent lampWed, 6 May 2009, 16:23:10 EDT
- Caltech scientists develop DNA origami nanoscale breadboards for carbon nanotube circuitsTue, 10 Nov 2009, 11:24:53 EST
- A recipe for controlling carbon nanotubesSun, 20 Sep 2009, 22:15:20 EDT